Classified by UNESCO as a World Heritage site and often considered the best wine region in the world, the Douro Valley (Alto Douro Vinhateiro region), more than a breath-taking landscape, is pure history. The wine production in this region dates back to the Roman Empire and this tradition has survived until now, producing now the famous wines of Porto and Douro. Taking a trip to this region is to take a cultural trip, accompanying the whole process of wine, which is intrinsically part of what it means to be Portuguese. We invite you to spend a dazzling day in a unique and divine valley, visiting one of the famous vineyards where the wine is produced, accompanying the best part of the course of the Douro river.
09H00 – Pick up at your hotel
- Departure from the Hotel towards Amarante
- Panoramic visit to the historic centre of Amarante and the riverbank
- Visit to the village of Pinhão and a Porto wine farm, with wine tasting included
- Traditional lunch in a local restaurant
- Departure towards Peso da Régua
- Panoramic city tour
18h00 – Arrival at the Hotel
- Full day tour
- Transportation in touristic vehicle
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting in a vineyard
- Monument entrances
Don’t listen to what they say. Go see!
We'll take you, make your reservation.